9410 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115-2844
The CPC team is located in one building at our office in Seattle, WA, and provides support from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday.
Our toll-free number is answered by a live person (not an automated system) who can direct your call to the editorial staff, accounting department, sales staff, or technical support as needed.
Hands-on training and technical service is available whenever necessary. Municipal residents may also order subscriptions or request assistance for the Internet version of the code from the same toll-free number.
- Produce pages at a competitive price.
- Offer electronic and Internet-accessible options together with search/retrieval software;
- Guarantee code quality;
- Deliver materials in a timely manner: supplements in two to six weeks and new or reformatted books in three to six months;
- Customize page layouts and supplement schedules;
- Use new developments in software applications to make publishing and data retrieval more efficient and more accurate.
We can guide you through the process of selecting the services which fit your needs best.
Email Customer Service
Customer service can answer any questions you have about the progress of your code and services available, get help drafting ordinances, or contact us with production questions.
Submit new ordinances for codification.
For technical issues about your site.
Accounting & Subscriptions
Contact the accounting and subscriptions department with questions about your invoice or to order reprints and replacement pages.