Trust your code of ordinances to Code Publishing Company
Dedicated west coast
service and support
Codification and Electronic Publishing Services That Meet Today’s Digital Demands
Code Publishing Company is an innovative, full-service publishing company. We use the latest technology to provide advanced online codes and high quality print publications along with an electronic version of all documents published. We also provide technical and legal editing services and data conversion to a variety of organizations. Learn more about our specialties…
- Online Services
- Planning Documents (zoning/development)
- Gender Neutral Codes
- Document Hosting
Areas We Serve:
- All 50 States in USA
- Native American Tribes
Ensure that local ordinances are always consistent,
well-organized and easily accessible to your community
Keeping your code of ordinances current and enforceable
When a municipal code is regularly updated by codification experts, your municipality is guaranteeing that constituents, officials, business owners, developers, law enforcement and others will have a resource they can depend on to properly follow and enforce your laws.
An up-to-date Code can:
- Ensure that obsolete or outdated references are cleaned up in your code
- Keep new laws from conflicting with existing code regulations or State Statutes
- Ensure that information on the collection of fees and penalties is up to date and accurate
- Protect your municipality from law enforcement disputes and even lawsuits
- Offer quick and precise FOIA, FOIL, or OPRA requests
- Provide time and resource savings from having to verify availability of the most current legislation
- 4,000 local governments in 44 states entrust their codes of ordinances to Code Publishing Company
- A team of experienced attorneys, legal editors, and online publishers
- Alerts when supplements are needed and information on new legislative trending topics
- Codification technology experts who are adept at maintaining an electronic version of your code
- Continuous research on state-specific legislative changes
We recommend submitting your legislative updates as changes are made, when new laws are enacted, or at least on a quarterly basis. We can set up a regular update schedule for you so you don’t have to worry about gathering materials or taking up time and resources of your staff to do the updates yourself.
Your code of ordinances benefits everyone
Constituents and municipal officials
Provides a quick and accurate resource that everyone can easily access via our online code platform to get the information they need.
Courts and law enforcement
Offers an accurate, efficient tool to enforce laws with confidence and consistency.
Planners and developers
Helps drive economic development with an online zoning code that’s clear, easy to understand, and always up to date.